RSS

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Friend's Gift

Last January 21, I’ve received the last Christmas present from Julie. She is not a simple friend, she’s like a sister to me. We always share thoughts and laughter from time to time. Even if we’re not seeing each other everyday we have a frequent communication and share crazy thoughts through phone and social networking.

Her Christmas present. Thanks dearly for this.

I was surprised when she handed over her gift through a messenger. Actually it’s not the gift that really matters. It’s the thought of friendship that matters most. Thanks Manay Julie,( hopefully your gift will be yearly. LOL) for all the love and friendship. I hope our friendship will last until we got old (grandmothers of our own apos) and that we will see them being the closest friend they could too.

No comments:

Post a Comment