RSS

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am so Loved

Yesterday is my 26th birthday, I thought it was just an ordinary routine day for me; waking up at 6:30, going to work from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, and going home again. No celebration, no anything, even a dinner with hubby and Zoe somewhere was so impossible to happen. After arriving at the office I’ve check my mails and OLA I have lots of greeting from my family and friends. I felt I was so important hahaah. At work birthday means lunch out, so we headed up to HapCan for a lunch. (I hate myself for not bringing my digicam). After lunch, back to work again, and ooooh, I was very surprised when there’s a flower box in my chair. I thought it came from an officemate since I was teasing her to give me a flower on my birthday. But I was confused with this note,

I’ve chat hubby thru ym and told him that my officemate is bullying me by pretending that the rose is from him, but I’m so surprise when hubby says that it was actually from him. Without my knowledge, Hubby and my officemate Niko have already talked about this days before my birthday. They have a successful connivance, I was so surprised!

Thanks dad for this bouquet. I felt, I was so loved.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome Mommy! I Love you so much. God Bless you always.

Post a Comment