RSS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Long distance???

I was into a long distance relationship with my boyfriend (now my husband) when we are into boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I am serious with our relation, but the long distance relationship is very fine with me since I am studying at that time. Now, my husband left for a work in Cebu and he was already there for three days now, the days are somewhat so long (LOL). I am hoping that he can finish his work there earlier so that he'll be home soon. I now appreciate the value of every husband in the family, a family will never be called family with a mother-daughter alone. My husband is very good in house chores most especially in taking care of our one year old daughter, he is the one who prepares our daughter's milk every night, and even letting our daughter sleep.I know that our little Zoe miss her Dad much. She might also wondering why I am the one doing all the things that her Dad's do for her. This is the first time he accepted a work outside Metro Manila from the time we got married. So I am adjusting so much without his presence, maybe this is also the time for me to be trained with the emotions,and everything since he is also planning of working somewhere to save for our future. Hopefully, I am already emotionally prepared we get there for I also know that he is just thinking of us and our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment