RSS

Friday, October 30, 2009

mommy moments - Precious Gift

mommy moments

My little angle was just five months, if materials things will be the basis for the precious gifts, I have nothing to tell but when precious gift means the feelings and everything here it is:
This is the very first time I held my baby, it was seven days after delivery. She stayed in an incubator that is why it's takes some times before I held her. The happiness was different, I was teary-eyed, it was very fulfilling to held your baby after months of waiting. I am so happy of being a mom, It is the most precious gift I ever had more than anything else.

7 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Having your angel is the sweetest and precious gifts you've got from up there... Kumusta na manay.. Ingat pirmi!

Find out what my makukulits' Precious Gifts for me. Have a horrorific Halloween!

Unknown said...

Hi sis, a child indeed is the most precious gift a mother could receive..

Jac said...

Indeed having your angle is the most precious..
have a great weekend..I'm one of your followers already.

Chris said...

precious indeed!

Marice said...

no materials things could ever replaced that! :)

u may view mine if u have time

JonaBQ said...

korek! our babies are the precious gifts =D

My Precious Gifts

got to believe said...

what a precious gift indeed. i'm sure the wait was so worth it.

Post a Comment