RSS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Childhood Ambition

When I was a child I always dreaming of becoming a nurse. I always told myself that one day I will also wear a scrub from a scrub store. I don’t know why but it was really attractive for me seeing a nursing students and or nurses working in a hospital wearing medical scrubs. But, it was a childhood dream/ ambition, it didn’t pursue for some reasons. I graduated as Financial Accountant and Banking and Finance instead. Anyway, I have no regrets graduating with those courses.

After graduation, I want of having a job as soon as possible because for me, my parents had already ended their obligation of financing my needs. I have to earn for my own expenses. Being a province girl, I immediately went here in Manila, stayed in my sister’s house to find a job. Luckily, I was accepted for a job as Bookkeeper in a clinic after less than one month of applying. Without expecting it, the owner of the clinic told me that me to will wear a clinical gown at work. I was so happy hearing that news, even if my dreams of becoming a nurse is not fulfilled, I have bee able to wear a nursing uniform scrub. Now, I am no longer connected with them but I am thankful to her for fulling part of that ambition.

No comments:

Post a Comment